
So it took me a while to get these pictures up. I am not budgeting my time well at all these days. I don't even have my Christmas decorations down yet. Hhmm... it's 70 degrees today. Do you suppose this might be the day to do it?
Gavin's birthday party was a big production! We had lots of family and a few close friends come. Gavin was getting pretty tired by the time the cake was rolled out. He had quite the time playing in the frosting and then by the end of it all, he was just glazed over, covered in blue, white and yellow frosting. It was EVERYWHERE! Including my woodwork, walls and floor. Idiot me popped a balloon that had frosting all over it... you can imagine the rest of the story. My advice to anyone else who is ordering a 1st Birthday cake... go with plain white frosting for the smash cake. Seriously!
For two days, Gavin had bright green poop... how disgusting... I figured out it was all the food coloring from the frosting. You remember the equation, "yellow and blue make green". Now I have the proof.
Gavin has opened lots of presents over the past couple weeks. It's a bummer his birthday and Christmas are so close together. All his toys will be a year old by the time he gets another round. Oh well, I don't think he is too abused or anything. His favorites are the farm toys and his ride on truck. He just loves the farm stuff so much. He always has a ball in one hand and an "Little People" animal in the other.
Well, must go now. Little stinker is making noises. Below are some pictures from that day.
By the way, if you have a blog you would like me to link on my page, email me. I don't want to post someones blog if they haven't given their blessings to it.





2 comments:
OMG look at him covered in icing!!!!!! That's too cute! You can link to us if you want ;).
Oh and I started boxing up 3 sets of toys for Miles and brought out a new box each week (or month or quarter!). He had some "always" things like blocks, but the rest was all new every time it came out. Just an idea!
Heather- his just precious! I can't believe that he is ONE!!! Oh and randomly, from the Halloween post, I totally have that sweater from Old Navy you have on at the pumpkin patch!! looks much better on you!! :-)
xoxo, baxter
-also you link to me if you want :)
Post a Comment