So we had a light dusting of snow last Wednesday night just before Gavin was going to bed. I put his coat on and we headed outside. He was mesmerized by the HUGE snowflakes. He did see snow a couple weeks prior to this but didn't have the opportunity to play in it. He kept sticking his tongue out at the flakes but of course I couldn't manage to ever capture that on camera! Anyway, I hope the weather is warmer wherever you may be reading this. Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Snow Angel!
So we had a light dusting of snow last Wednesday night just before Gavin was going to bed. I put his coat on and we headed outside. He was mesmerized by the HUGE snowflakes. He did see snow a couple weeks prior to this but didn't have the opportunity to play in it. He kept sticking his tongue out at the flakes but of course I couldn't manage to ever capture that on camera! Anyway, I hope the weather is warmer wherever you may be reading this. Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
GAVIN IN HIS LITTLE COAT AND WAGON WITH THE SNOW IS ADORABLE!!! XOXO
Post a Comment