Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloweenie!




Tons of Fun! That's what we had this weekend. Gavin had a wonderful time as a lion. I don't know how this happened but we managed to NOT get a picture of Gavin with my niece Allie who was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. They were adorable. My nephew Chase refused to be the Tin Man or Scarecrow.. he went as Anakin from Star Wars.

Chad and I attended Halloween parties both Friday and Saturday night. We dressed up for the one on Saturday. We decided to go as ACORN volunteers. We were armed with clipboards and ballots. No need for anyone to show ID. We accepted ALL those who wanted to vote.. no questions asked! Here's a picture of our costumes. I got crafty and made the T-shirts and badges on the computer. You can't really tell in the picture but I had a lip ring in. If I had found more jewelry I would have added some eyebrow rings and a few more in my lips. Chad had a love patch goin' on with his hippy hat. Sadly, the hat is mine from college. Yes... those are Grateful Dead dancing bears on the hat. Thank God I grew up!!

We had a great time but I think several folks thought we might actually be promoting Obama. GOD FORBID! Anyway, at least we hopped back into a vehicle that had a McCain/ Palin bumper sticker!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger